Sunday, January 07, 2007

Walt Disney World Trip Report - Wednesday, December 6th, 2006

Murphy's Law usually holds true whenever we're getting ready to go off on vacation. This vacation was no different. I'm not sure what happened to my schedule at work but the 1/2 afternoon that I had blocked out so that I could get home to pack on Wednesday afternoon somehow got unblocked and I was booked clear up to 4:45 pm. It was a long afternoon but after work, I finally headed home and finished up the packing that I had started the few days earlier in the week. We had checked into the Courtyard Marriott with all 4 suitcases and 4 carry-ons bringing them up to the room so that we could re-distribute some of the weight so as not to exceed the 50 pound "cut-off" limits. We put the kids immediately to bed and after doing some re-packing, it was lights out but I found myself lying in bed wide awake thinking about how excited I was to be finally headed to Disney World. It reminded me of that commercial on tv...."I'm too excited to sleep.....".

>>NEXT POST<<

No comments: